It's my life
So, I'm piggy-backing on my last post, sort-of. I talked about how I need to chill. Now I'll tell you what my life looks like. I recently went through a stretch where I wasn't home 9 straight nights, as in the early evening hours. I had something going on each night. I'll start with last Sunday...
Sunday: played ultimate frisbee at 4 p.m.; church at 6 p.m.; played basketball at 7:30 p.m.
Monday: Practiced 3 hours for Saturday's worship night
Tuesday: Went to Bruce's for a chili dinner; yes a relaxing night but I was still out and about
Wednesday: Prayed with my small group
Thursday: Watched The Office with several friends, a weekly routine
Friday: Supper with Jason and family!! Then Game night with our church's senior citizens and 20-somethings; good mix of people!
Saturday: Worship service with my sunday school class
Sunday: Flag football at 4 p.m., Basketball at 7 p.m.
Monday: Served at a banquet at church
Plus I get up by 5:15 when I work. So I work from 6 to 5, then go do something at night. Then do it all over again the next day. It makes for a busy schedule.
This just hit me: Every night I was with Christian friends; I just didn't have that type of fellowship back in Illinois-Wisconsin. It's quite a blessing to have such good friends around me!
It was great to see Jason, Natalie and family last Friday as they drove through Indianapolis. They stopped in Indy to have supper at Texas Roadhouse. Good times.
I would have wished a certain couple I know a happy birthday last week with a phone call. But they were in Hawaii. That's happy enough. They didn't need any wishes from me. :P But in my defense, I tried to call my brother and left him a message last week. No call back yet from said vacationer.
Rock climbing was great earlier this month. I had a few bruises from the harness and tired muscles from climbing (plus work that day). But it was great fun. I would like to do it on a day off, when I have full energy to climb.
I will e-mail my three most faithful readers now. Well, probably I won't get to the e-mail until tonight. Adios!

1 Comments:
*ahem* where is my email? :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home