Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas season

Ah, Christmas is in the air. My schedule doesn't really alter much, it just gives me more things to do. Such as attend this weekend's Christmas concert at church.

Last night I played basketball for the first time in a few weeks. Then since I had the day off today, I went and played at 6 this morning with some guys from church; I love that group. Then I came home and fell asleep this morning watching the new Batman movie, Dark Knight. I continued sleeping til mid-afternoon. I like it when I can catch up on some sleep. Or, rather, get enough sleep. I wouldn't call it catching up. :-)

Tonight, I'm hanging with a buddy for a while and we might watch part of the Bears game, or I might come back to the apartment complex in time to watch The Office tonight with some other friends. Tomorrow, I'm playing the infamous Settlers of Catan with some friends. Its our second Catan party of the year, it's a tradition. Then I'll catch our Christmas concert at church either Saturday night, or Sunday morning. I have Monday off, too, as usual.

Then next week I plan to go home for the weekend!!

My stomach is just now reminding me that I haven't eaten yet today, and it's 6:30 p.m. Man I need to clean my room; my laundry rarely gets folded; only the dress clothes get proper treatment. Anyhoo, I got 15 minutes to clean before I head out.

Peace, joy, love.

1 Comments:

At December 16, 2008 at 1:00:00 PM PST , Blogger Rachel Leverton said...

Can't wait to see you on Friday! Drive safely!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home