Blah blah blog
Another week and weekend has passed. I had a busy weekend, after having a great week of work. My partner and I had no long days at work this week, getting off before 5 every day, which has never happened since I've worked there. Next week, we are planning to go to 4-day work weeks, so I won't mind the occasional long day at that point, to ensure my 40 hours. But I'm thankful for the nice week of work last week.
On Wednesday, I was able to make it to my Bible study, at which we discussed the last two chapters of I Peter. We talked about characterstics of a Christian, including humility, something I've been trying to work on. So it was great to be able to make it to that.
On Friday, I had about 14 people over from my Sunday school group, and we chatted and played a few games. It was a nice turnout and a good time. Then after work on Saturday, I went to a birthday party for a 29-year-old.
On Sunday, I went to sunday school, then I had a flag football game which we finally won, then to my sunday school leaders' house for lunch, at which we had 52 people! So the fellowship was good there, and my former roomie david and I cleaned up in cornhole, the bean-bag tossing game.
Then today, my day off, I didn't really do much. I did go out and buy some ground beef and cooked up 2 cheeseburgers. To go with yogurt. And tonight I'll probably do more of nothing and watch a little of the football game, and I've caught up on my e-mails. And paid attention to my bills that are coming up. Fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home