Mmmk.
Yeahh, so work isn't slowing down much, should stay busy for at least the next month. Almost too busy, but I do like getting overtime better than not getting enough hours so I won't complain. Much.
My Thursday night basketball team had two games tonight; in the first one, we went into overtime for the 3rd time in 6 games, don't know what it is about our team and close games. We won that one, then followed it up with a better-played game that we won by more than 10 points. My right leg wanted to cramp up a bit, so I hope it's fine for work tomorrow. Just gotta drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Today we had nicer weather for work, no sun and it was in the 80's rather than above 90 like it had been. Plus they fixed our A/C in our truck, it wasn't good going about a week without air.
Mark and I had a great time in Grand Haven on Sunday and Labor Day. We hit up the beaches, and my shoulders are peeling today from having gotten a bit too much sun. But it was very very nice weather for the swimming, jumping off the pier into the water, and playing a little soccer in the water. We passed it back in forth, one would throw to the other, and we would try to head the ball back and forth to each other. Using only our heads after that initial throw, our best was 9 passes back and forth. We even had some young kids trying it with us.
But for now, I'm trying to catch up on my rest. I've gotten 7 hours each of the last two nights, which is above normal. And I caught a nap this afternoon b4 my two games. But I've had little time to relax lately. Tomorrow game I'm gonna try to find a high school football game to go to (the high school just one mile away here in Carmel won the state championship last year), and on Saturday I'm hitting a pool at my friend Steve's place. Then on Sunday I'm headed to Cincinnati to watch the Cubs play. Then Sunday night, I go to a Colts football party with church friends to cheer on the Bears. I'll be a lonely Bears fan, most likely. Then on my day off on Monday, I'll maybe get caught up on sleep.
Speaking of sleep, I gotta get up in 5.5 hours. I'm out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home