Sunday morning
So I fell asleep around 8 last night, exhuasted from 5 full days of work and stuff going on. Tuesday after work I went and watched the Cubs beat the Brewers. On Wednesday, I went to the Brazilian Grill, where I consumed more than 2 pounds of meat... they bring meat to you once you flip your card from red to green, and they don't stop until you flip it to red. The servers bring skewers of meat (filet, strip steak, ribs, lamb, pork loin, etc.) to each table and cut off what you want. As a true carnivore, I enjoyed it immensely. Then on Thursday, we had our last night in the basketball league. We finished third in the league. On Friday, I played some flag football with some friends. All this combined with 50 hours of work made me pretty tired. I'm looking forward to tonight when I can relax, as well as my day off tomorrow.
Today I woke up at 6:30 after getting about 10 hours of sleep. Played a game of madden while I woke up. Then I prayed and prepared for the day, and now am about to get ready to go to church. Then from church, I have my first flag football game. We play one of the best teams so we'll see how it goes.. I think we're just average. Then I get to come home and watch football. I will probably then attend church again tonight.
I'll report more tonight or tomorrow. I can't believe we're this far into September already!! My weeks just fly by.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home