No more pianos!
Well, I'm happy to be back delivering furniture once again, rather than moving people's entire houses full of furniture, boxes and miscellaneous items. Today was my first day back; it was nice to get a warm welcome from the guys. I found myself complaining inwardly a bit as my first chore was to do inventory rather than go out on a truck today, but I quickly changed my attitude. I've been trying to be better with that. I don't know why, but I came up with a comparison in my mind. That task was like life on this earth, and being able to go out on a truck is like heaven. I really enjoy going out and making deliveries... the days go by quickly, I get to meet and talk to different people and I see different parts of the city and its suburbs.
My sunday school group is floating down a river on Saturday; I am thinking about asking for the day off so I can join them as they tube. But I doubt I would get the day off. I also have a cookout Saturday night at Ian's place. Should be a fun time!
Then church on Sunday, and another day off on Monday. Yay, back to having two set days off again. Two days off in a row is going to feel great. Sundays I have church stuff for the first half of the day, so it's not a full day of 'doing nothing.' So it feels that much more refreshing to have that second day off.
I got some good pictures while back home. Photos are good things. Easier to relive the memories. Was fun playing softball, disc golf and Catan while enjoying good food and seeing everyone, including the two little ones I hadn't yet seen.

1 Comments:
Thanks again for stopping by, Mike. It was nice to see you!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home