It has been really nice lately, hasn't it? I keep expecting another snow storm to come bearing down on us, though. It seems too good to be true that Winter might actually be ending!
Yesterday the kids and I did some clean up in the back yard, and I can't imagine where all that trash came from! I don't suppose it fell down from the sky with the snow, huh?
2 Comments:
It has been really nice lately, hasn't it? I keep expecting another snow storm to come bearing down on us, though. It seems too good to be true that Winter might actually be ending!
Yesterday the kids and I did some clean up in the back yard, and I can't imagine where all that trash came from! I don't suppose it fell down from the sky with the snow, huh?
Hi Uncle Mike! What kind of woods are those? Do tigers live there? NO! Bye, Uncle Mike!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home