Monday, March 10, 2008

A more user-friendly blog

I finally updated my settings to allow any reader to leave comments.

Today, I'm going to try my hand at making some cheesy chicken enchiladas. I'm hoping they're half as good as a certain person who leaves comments on my blog. If I don't succeed, I may have to ask for her recipe.

It's strange having Sunday-Monday off. Everyone else is trudging off to work today while I'm trying to get stuff done around my place. Then tonight we've got basketball games at 9 and 10, which makes for a late night for this early riser. I'll definitely need a snooze before the games tonight to make up for the sleep I'll lose.

I'm halfway through the 4-week membership class at my church. Yesterday, we all shared our testimonies, splitting into groups of about 5 or 6 and sharing our life story with two church elders. We learned things about each other that we otherwise probably wouldn't have ever learned. I know God had each of us in that room for a reason. It was a blessing to share and to hear of other's peaks and valleys in their Christian walk.

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2008 at 2:51:00 PM PDT , Blogger Rachel Leverton said...

Very sweet, Mike! Good luck with your culinary endeavors!

 
At March 10, 2008 at 2:53:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Mike! Happy Birthday (Peter says this to everyone) I love you Uncle Mike. Do you want any corn hotdogs? I like them a lot. Uncle Mike, I'm just playing with my toys and my sharks - everything I play with. Attack stuff. Bye.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home