Not a day off but..
I'm home. They scheduled my route strange today, where the first stop is at 11 this morning. We had the truck loaded by 7:30, so we have about 3 hours to waste. And now we're on the clock while chilling at my apartment, approved by our supervisor.
Then our last stop, the customer doesn't get off work until after 5, and it's out in Lafayette, an hour away. So it's a long day with a nice 3 hour break at the start. Not gonna find me complaining. I'm just glad I don't have anything going on tonight. I'll probably be up for playing basketball again tonight. As long as traffic doesn't slow me down too much coming back at 5 o'clock.
We lost Monday's championship game in a very high scoring affair. We were ahead by 8 points for the first 10 minutes in the first half, but they led by 20 points the whole second half. Was fun though, and I had a handful of people come and watch so that was cool.
I'm getting paid to write this today. :)
At Sunday school this week I learned that I was hosting a Final Four party on Saturday. Yayy. My roommate had asked me what I thought of having some people over, I just didn't know it was going to be 20 or 30 people. I'll be at work for the start of the thing, most likely. But it's all good. At least I don't have to go anywhere once I get home.
*yawn* I better get up and moving.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home