Monday, March 3, 2008

Wheeee..

Well, I've worked 4 days at my new job. The first night, my arms were sore from lifting furniture all day. So far, I've been in the warehouse assembling and moving furniture. This week, I'll have a training scenario in which I take apart the furniture in the conference room, wrap it in pads and put it on a truck. Then I drive around the building a few times in a course and "deliver" the furniture and assemble it again in the conference room. Then I guess I'm officially ready to deliver into homes. I've enjoyed work so far, even if it leaves me with no energy to play basketball. I'm cutting back from 4 or 5 times of playing ball to 'just' twice a week now.

Speaking of which, we won our league game tonight. Each team had the minimum of five players, so we all had to play the entire game. It was a fun game, very close the whole way.

I'm finally attending the membership class at my church, to become an official member. Our new pastor will be here Easter Sunday. It's an exciting time.

I must get up in 5 hours for work. Time to ZzzzzzZZzz....

1 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 10:46:00 AM PST , Blogger Rachel Leverton said...

Sounds grueling! Hang in there, and think of the possible bicep benefits, ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home