My blog is still here!
I know it's been only a few days since I last wrote, but I stumbled across my blog just now. A strange concept, I know.
Anyway, I'm just sitting here thinking. And I think I'm going to go somewhere where there are people.
I already did a few Sudoku puzzles.
I should find a book to read sometimes soon, something to replace the evenings I used to play basketball. I did something social last night, and have a dinner to go to tomorrow night. Don't have plans for Saturday night yet, maybe I'll go watch Semi-Pro after work.
I'm done now, must get back to thinking. Enjoy yourself.

2 Comments:
hi! are you LEAFing tonight? if so we'll (jenners and i)see you there!
:)
Hey Mike.
You know, it struck me that other people might have a hard time leaving a comment if they don't have a google account or a blog. You can change your settings so that anyone can comment. (Like Peter boy).
Hope you have a great weekend. I've invited your family over for a turkey dinner, and I'm SOOO praying that I don't fantastically flub things up. Cooking a turkey is such a terrifying thing to contemplate. . .
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home