Monday, March 17, 2008

Yayyy

I'm still on a bit of a high from tonight's basketball game. While I must get up for work in 4 hours, I'm not quite 'tired' enough to go to bed. I slept in a bit today, since it was a day off. So I can afford the late night, at least a little bit.

I called one of the guys on my church basketball league late this afternoon, and ended up getting an invitation to go to the Pacers' game tonight. We got to the game a bit late, and had to leave a little early due to our game at 10 p.m. But the Pacers played well, and then we had our best game of the season. It was a good night.

I hit 7 three-pointers, my roommate Mark hit 7 or 8 as well, and we scored over 100 points in a 104-56 win. We had beat that team by 2 points and 4 points the first times we played. They were a bit tired from having to play back to back games, but we've also had to do that before and still got a win in the second game of a doubleheader. But, it was nice being on the other end this time, playing against a team after they had already played. It was a playoff game, and we go up against the 2nd best team next week. (We are currently in third.) The winner of that game goes to the championship game.

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2008 at 8:10:00 AM PDT , Blogger Rachel Leverton said...

Congrats on winning your game! Wow, that's a lot of three-pointers!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home