Another day off
Wow, two days off in a row. While I like the rest and time off, there's also that part of wanting to make money. I guess I'll get plenty of that when we're back to 50-hour weeks.
Today, I plan to clean up the apartment and the car, and switch my car insurance. (Yes, I'll be able to say I just saved a lot of money on car insurance.) I'm also going to read through the rest of Ecclesiastes. There are so many life lessons to be learned from the book. Here you have perhaps the wisest person who ever lived, Solomon, complaining about how he lived his life chasing after the wrong things. He was the wisest ever.... yet even he didn't make the wisest choices. He had all the money, possessions, women he could want, but that's not where satisfaction comes. He found more joy and satisfaction in hard work. Like me yesterday and today, I have to find something productive to do or I'll feel like I will have wasted the day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home