Oops
I know I wrote a post yesterday, somehow it didn't save. Well, we lost our game last night by six points. The unfortunate thing is, they stopped the game with 44 seconds left because players from both teams were jawing at each other and the refereess. I had invited a friend to come play and was embarrassed about the way people acted. My roommate Mark (my partner in all of my basketball forays) had a 10-minute discussion with one of the refs afterward, calmly trying to clear up a few things. For the record, neither of us were inolved in the trash talk.
On to today's tasks.. still need to get that oil change. My tasks seem to be piling up, I get a few more things to do every day it seems. I'm happy because I have an interview next week for a new job. I'm also pleased that my back endured last night's game just fine, and I got up this morning to play as well. I'm thankful for all the prayers and for God's healing.
I've never been big into making resolutions at the start of the year. This year I made a list of priorities and labeled them 'Priorities 2008.' Sometimes I lose focus on the big picture and what I should be doing versus what I feel like doing.

1 Comments:
Hey Mike! Glad to see that you started a blog - I think it's the best way to keep in touch with what's going on in your life. You know, it's much easier to blog about the "unimportant" little things than it might be to talk about them on the phone.
Hey, just a suggestion, perhaps you could take some pics of your place? I'd love to see what your house/roommates look like, etc.
Hope you're feeling well, and have a lovely weekend!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home