Another day
Well I didn't give an account of how I did on the list. Tonight, I have to go get some groceries for tomorrow's lasagna. I've been playing a game on the internet a lot lately, Settlers of Catan. My brothers bought the board game a couple years ago, and due to how long they took playing the game, I always got bored playing it. Then they started playing online, and I made fun of them a little bit. And now, I'm enjoying the game online. It's a lot faster online. Soon I'll compete against them in a game. I learned how to port forward so I can host games online. I never thought I could sound like a computer nerd. I've accomplished something in life.
I also enjoy playing spades online and log onto facebook almost daily. Once I find a new job, I won't have as much time to spend online, so I guess I'm taking advantage of that right now.
My back is still improving. I'm thinking about 'coaching' the first half of the game tomorrow night and play only if needed in the second half. We play a very tough opponent, the tallest team in the league. All I know is, I'm thankful for icy hot and aspirin. They helped me stay as comfortable as possible when my back was aching. Well, time to head out to the store.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home