Monday chores
Today, I have about a dozen things on my list to do. This is my first to do list in quite some time, I normally don't make lists. But I have a lot of things I need to get done, such as applying online for a different job, getting an oil change, finding a sub for basketball this week, cleaning, paying my gas and phone bills, and getting my bro's college address. I'll probably update later today with how I'm doing.
My back feels much better, I hurt it playing basketball last Wednesday. In terms of percentage of mobility, I was probably 15 percent on Thursday, 20 on Friday, 50 on Saturday and 70 on Sunday. The last two days it has felt so much better. I may get to play in my league game this week after all.
Another thing on my list is to read Ecclesiastes for Wednesday's small group. I'm making my almost famous lasagna this week for the group.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home